Tuesday, February 12, 2008

vlog p4

Duration: 05:48 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-12-19 08:08:04
User: stemcellfilms
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

six  year  old  filming  

Description:

I like how these vlogs help me keep track of my life. even though I tend to take out the explanatory parts... -cinematography by myself and conner the six and a-half year old... He's brilliant, and a superstar. Sorry about always leaving out elements, though I get the feeling I've become nicely ambiguous. Still i'll look for shotgun mics and lavaliers for 2008!

Comments

taranburns ::: Favorites  2008-01-04 15:55:15

kinda brings about a strange sense of nostalgia, even though i've never been there, and these sadly aren't my memories. well fucking done, stemcell.
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

grupo chiripa SOLO
JFK Assasination Video Project
Boo Ya Pictures at Comic Con '06
Lackey moth caterpillar
NEWS Touch DVD - Koyama's Date (with eng subs)


 

No comments: