Friday, February 8, 2008

Skating Montage - Tu Vas me Détruire - Notre Dame de Paris

Duration: 04:31 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-03-03 17:49:10
User: michiruwater
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

notre  dame  paris  figure  skating  montage  sasha  cohen  alexei  yagudin  frollo  esmeralda  

Description:

Figure skating montage set to the song Tu Vas me Détruire from Notre Dame de Paris. Cast list as follows: Claude Frollo, the Priest - Alexei Yagudin Esmeralda, the Gypsy - Sasha Cohen Translation of the lyrics: This ocean of passion pulsing through my veins Cause all my madness, my loss, my bad luck Softly I'll plunge into it without a hand to save my life Slowly I will drown without a bit of remorse You will destroy me You will destroy me And I'll curse you to my death You will destroy me You will destroy me I could have forseen from the first day, from the first night You will destroy me You will destroy me You will destroy me My sin, my obsession, tormenting mad desire Making a fool of me, tearing me apart, haunting me Little pusher of illusion, I live with only one hope Of seeing your skirt fly past while you sing and dance You will destroy me You will destroy me And I'll curse you to my death You will destroy me You will destroy me I could have forseen from the first day, from the first night You will destroy me You will destroy me You will destroy me I thought it was the autumn of life and here I am, a young tree again I thought I was a man of steel far from the heat of flesh I'm on fire, I'm burning for the eyes of a stranger That conceal much more mystery than the light of the moon You will destroy me You will destroy me And I'll curse you to my death You will destroy me You will destroy me I could have forseen from the first day, from the first night You will destroy me You will destroy me You will destroy me You will destroy me You will destroy me You will destroy me You will destroy me This is the second montage in my series of montages set to music from Notre Dame de Paris.

Comments

michiruwater ::: Favorites  2007-12-13 09:02:28

I've done a whole series of montages to music from Notre Dame de Paris. Sasha and Alexei have always portrayed these two characters.
__________________________________________________
elisan693 ::: Favorites  2007-12-13 04:00:33

i didn't quite understand the correlation between the two elements of Sasha and Alexei and the drama behind the Notre Dame of Paris even though I have read the lyric quite carefully. I never read the play because it was too complex for me to understand the significance behind the novel itself. However, when I viewed the drama behind the skating, I could see how passionate these two are. Nobody can show so much passion through such skating like Sasha and Alexei.
__________________________________________________
michiruwater ::: Favorites  2007-12-03 15:57:37

Why thank you ^_^
__________________________________________________
Gina10179202 ::: Favorites  2007-12-03 13:53:05

Title: Tu Vas me Détruire By: Daniel Lavoie (It says it all at the end ;) Charlotte, how fantastic! I mean, it is amazing how you can tell the story of the song so well in the montage!
__________________________________________________
michiruwater ::: Favorites  2007-09-14 00:41:23

I will always have the song title and where it is from in the video summary to the right of the video. This song is "Tu vas me Detruire" from the musical Notre Dame de Paris, sung by Daniel Lavoie as Frollo. I have 6 montages based off of the music and storyline of Notre Dame de Paris.
__________________________________________________

Other Video Blog Entries

Jimmy Bullard in the JJB Changing Rooms
STG Parkour
Ranma Lola
James 1:5
Without A Case - Clawfinger


 

No comments: