Sunday, January 13, 2008

Timbaland - Apologize

Duration: 03:04 minutes
Upload Time: 2007-12-27 13:48:14
User: danclarke21
:::: Favorites
:::: Top Videos of Day
Tags:

Timbaland  Apologize  Shock  Value  Lyrics  

Description:

Song from Timbaland's Album Shock Value Lyrics: I'm holding on your rope, Got me ten feet off the ground I'm hearing what you say but I just can't make a sound You tell me that you need me Then you go and cut me down, but wait You tell me that you're sorry Didn't think I'd turn around, and say... Chorus That it's too late to apologize It's too late I said it's too late to apologize It's too late I'd take another chance, take a fall Take a shot for you And I need you like a heart needs a beat But it's nothing new - yeah I loved you with the a fire red- [Apologize lyrics on http://www.metrolyrics.com] Now it's turning blue, and you say... "Sorry" like an angel Heaven let me think was you But I'm afraid... Chorus Whoaa ohhh... Bridge (guitar/piano) hey, hey... It's too late to apologize, it's too late I said it's too late to apologize, it's too late I said it's too late to apologize, yeah- I said it's too late to apologize, yeah- I'm holding on your rope, got me ten feet... off the ground...

Comments


Other Video Blog Entries

today ends dying @ Gruta77 - Broken blues
Trance - Dream -
Driv3r
how to unlock a bra strap!
MMV: Crawling-Linkin Park
weird Gaara....
HSM 2 - You Are The Music In Me
Britney Spears - State Of Grace (Subtitulos Español)
plug 4 barnacles
Su-32
Durk Hunt Trailer
The Dawn of the Alliance
Verarschung, Donna Summer, Romeo
Windows xp professional on PSP
click action continued
Mr Chin
RE: Take a wild guess who I TAGGED...Renetto
Naruto First American Theme
NINA SKY SPINNIN' IN ITALY
La Honda feat. Saad - Ich bin ein G


 

No comments: